Monday, January 12, 2015

New

Like a fresh blossom in spring,
like a squeaky clean and white pair of shoes,
like rolls coming out of the oven with it's radiating warmth and freshly baked dough;


this semester is new and exciting.


Tomorrow, another chapter of my life will begin and probably with more surprises than I thought possible. I will be going back to school with one of my closest friends being my new roommate. We're going to celebrate the first day back by going out to eat and it will be most wonderful. I'm already excited to hug and be with my old friends and excited for my new classes that I might get the chance to make new friends with.


 I'm ready for adventure, and ready to learn more and more about the God I love and want to follow whole heartedly with my life.


"You make beautiful things
 You make me new
You make beautiful things out of us
 You are making me new, making me new"

--lyrics from Beautiful Things by Gungor

His mercies are new every morning.
(Lamentations 3:22-24)

No comments:

Post a Comment