Sunday, June 10, 2012

Charcoal Drawings

Drawings, words, sayings. Anything done in charcoal is just so char- cool. :) I love charcoal. I love the way it feels in between my fingers, the way it smears giving an artsy effect on paper and the way it smudges on my hands looking like I've been on an adventure. I usually don't post on Sundays, BUT SURPRISE! I'm posting today. :)  By the way, if you like what you see, please follow my blog. :D Por favor. And tell your friends, family, pets, neighbors, aquaintences, old people, young people, in between people, and such. Ahah. I'm kidding. Anywho.











 
(Part of my Mom's birthday card. Shhh, don't tell her. )



                                                    
                                  What's your opinion on Charcoal?
                                                  Love,
                                             Sophie

1 comment:

  1. These are really pretty Sophie! :) I especially like the card for your mom. I still have the lion you drew me! It's purty.

    ReplyDelete