Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Random Posting

So, my brain has kind of still been all over the place.
I'm still feeling a bit sick.
And a lot exhausted.
That probably also is due to working with young kiddos all day.
But it's worth it.
Because those kids need people and they need some lovin' and each smile and hug makes it worth it.

But anyways,
I could go really deep but I'm not going to.

Instead I'm going to give you a bit of randomness and maybe you'll smile or be weirded out or whatever.


So here's some gangsta piggies.
They're so G man.


Here we have a hedgehog named Tabasco celebrating his first birthday ever.
Happiest of birthdays Tabasco!
I salute you.

(truth is, I don't know if his name is tabasco or his age... I kinda made it up but shhhh! it's a secret)


This is my dog wearing reindeer antlers at Christmas time and looking really worried for some reason.
Maybe somebody dropped an ice cube.
He sure does love ice cubes.
(I'm not making that up)
Also, his name is Frosty.
No,
he's not a snowman.
He's a dog.
Duh.

Who knew that apricots and kumquats marry each other?
I didn't.
That is until I saw this post.
But I'm all for it.
They're pretty cute together.
Also, how'd they get rich enough to own a yacht?
That's impressive.
But, whatever, I ship it. (heehee)


Ladies and gentlemen,
I saved the best for last.
I bet you didn't see this one coming.
If you ever wondered what Quasimodo and Esmeralda would look like if their faces were swapped, well you don't have to wonder anymore.
I know I have scarred some of you... so, well, I'm sorry.
But not sorry.
Yes, it may be slightly terrifying but it's also slightly hilarious and too good to not share.

Well, we've reached the end of all the randomness.
Besides the picture of my dog, all other photos were found on the internet.
Yes, the internet is an interesting place.
All sorts of hidden gems out there waiting to be discovered.

And now I must go so bid me farewell and hope I get some sleep and feel better because I need it badly.

Maybe when my brain recovers you will be able to receive normal blog posts once again.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment