Thursday, June 16, 2016

Storytellers, that's what should be.

We all have stories to tell because every one of us has a life. Whether we are 5 years old, or 17 years old, or 30 years old, or 75 years old, or 100 years old and all the years before and in between and after, we have stories. Our lives are stories. Each year is book and each day is a chapter. We have marks and bruises in our past but also light that shines brighter than some of our shadows we have faced. Our future may seem daunting but it's also uncharted territory and part of what helps us move forward is by hearing other people's stories. Hearing what kept them going and what words they live by and what they live for. We each have a story and I think it's our duty to share them. I don't want to hear; "My life is too boring" or "You don't want to hear about how I messed up" or "My story isn't worth sharing" because your life matters, and we all mess up (it's not about that, it's about how you move past your mistakes) and we all have stories worth sharing. So, impact other people. Let them see from different perspectives. Educate them. Grow them. Inspire them. Tell. Share. Please, don't let your life be a story you only read and keep to yourself. Share it.

I challenge you to leave a comment down below sharing your story or at least part of it.
I want to listen, I want to hear, and I want to grow.
I know it's scary, but it's worthwhile.
If you share apart of yours, I'll share apart of mine.

Just share.

No comments:

Post a Comment