Saturday, June 4, 2016

Friendship


Can I just say that Frodo and Sam had the best friendship?
Also, I love that Winnie the Pooh quote.

I don't know, this isn't a long post but I've just been thinking about friendship.
Sam and Frodo's friendship will always be one of my favorites.
But friendship is such a beautiful thing to have.
I' so glad God gave us the ability to have friends.
I am glad we weren't meant to walk on this earth alone.

Thursday I got to have a small adventure which only required starbucks coffee and an outing to see the new Xmen movie (which was really good by the way) with a friend. It's not anything grandiose or out of the ordinary but with the right people it can be. We had a lot of fun.

Friday I got to have another small adventure driving downtown and taking pictures with legit murals, viewing an art pool gallery that screamed vintage, a free donut with coffee(it was free donut day) , and a walk around an historic place in FL that has many old houses, a schoolhouse, a train station, and a chapel all with another friend.

The first one was planned and the second wasn't quite planned out but, you know, both were just as fun. It's not always what you do but it's also who you adventure with and it's just always so much better with friends.

I guess I've just been feeling really thankful that I have friends.

Don't take friendships for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment