Sunday, June 5, 2016

Have you ever...?

Been in a place where you feel like you don't belong?
Like you know these people and have known them for awhile...
but in a group you feel semi-invisible?
You feel like you must compete in order to have your voice heard.
Like you feel like people are trying to demand attention and if you don't give them it... you're on the outs.

I don't know I feel that sometimes.
And I don't like that feeling.
The feeling of not being important or worth talking to or enough...

Cause I know I am.
And I struggle with insecurities every now and then but for the most part I don't.
Because I am worth it.
And most people I hang out with don't make me feel inadequate.
And you know?
You should never have to be in a place with people who make you feel inadequate.
You shouldn't have to feel like that.
Because you're not inadequate.
You aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment