Saturday, June 20, 2015

Oh Colleges

This week has been an emotional journey.
Many tears, many laughs, a lot of confusion and overwhelming emotions.
I got to say goodbye to many of my CCC friends at their teach out fair.
But not a lot of teachouts at the fair seemed like plausible options.
I've been looking around and taking tours.
My friend came down.
And it's been stressful but I've also had some fun.
I got to get together with some friends and played games.
I got to ride a two story carousel.
I got to read the Bible with my friend and we prayed together for guidance and that helps a ton.
I got to see an incredibly huge Mall. 
I got to have a bonfire and smores.
My friends and my family and I played games.
We had chats.
I made a new friend.
There was a lot to this week.
I guess I've kind of felt like a baby this week.
I'm looking for a college to fit what I would like and I've been discouraged and sad and being at preschool it kind of reminds me of how good I had it as a kid. 
Being able to be held and drawn close.
Not really worrying about the future and what I should be doing or where I should be going.
I feel like I need a huge hug and held for a long long time.
But I am thankful.
Believe me, I am.
I love my family, my friends, and my Jesus.
And I have been beyond blessed and I know God will guide me and pull me through to where He wants me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment