Friday, June 5, 2015

My heart hurts

My college is closing and I feel homeless in a way. That school became a home to me. The people, the place, the teachers, the drama club, the Greek I was in. I had so many connections, so many people I love there and may never see again, and so many adventures and memories and I thought I had another year of that. I guess the truth is that time is short. We never know how much time we have to spend with someone or at some place. I didn't know this until today and I definitely didn't see it coming. But God is good. I know I'll find someplace else but I don't feel ready to say goodbye. I'm not ready for more change. I want to stay cradled in a place I have grown to live amongst people I love and people serving the God I love. But I know God is in control and He has different plans for me. I know I must trust Him. But my heart still hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment