Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Constellations in Our Hearts

Yesterday it was October and I was walking through corn mazes and wearing plaid and carving pumpkins and today it's April and I don't know how this happened. But I'm okay with April. I know it's a good April because I feel it in the caverns of my heart. I'm listening to the new Death Cab for Cutie Album and anxiously awaiting the new Of Monsters and Men album coming out in June and I'm making plans and talking about life and exploring new things and I only have one month left of school and I'm writing meaningful papers and drinking iced coffee and loving the sun but craving the mountains but overall I'm simply loving the simple things.

"As we're dissolving into the sea,
I only take what I can carry.
As the council's combing through our debris,
For the treasures we never buried."

1 comment:

  1. I think we're passing through different phases of ourselves.
    Like different realities.

    It feels beautiful, don't you think?

    You're a beautiful writer.

    Keep writing.

    xx

    ReplyDelete