Sunday, April 19, 2015

And I think to myself, what a wonderful weekend

This weekend was one of the best birthday weekends I have ever had in my entire life.
 
It was golden retrievers, free chips and salsa, music bands, old fashioned cream soda, walks on the pier watching the stars in the sky and listening to gentle waves, it was chocolate milkshakes and The House on the End of the Street.
 
It was the Uninvited, Chocolate Cake, Beach Adventures, being photobombed by a baby, Mellow Mushroom pizza, laughter, undeserving gifts, climbing a gigantic tree, pictures in a yellow mushroom, weird target cashier, starbucks frapps, Woman in Black 2, seeing fireworks from my bedroom window shoot off in the night sky which I am sure was only for my birthday.
 
It was watching a musical, buddy brew coffee, walk a long the river, games, birthday dinner, muffins, baked cookies, lots of chocolate, a painting,
 
basically everything wonderful that could happen, did happen.
 
I just am overwhelmed by love.
 
This 21st birthday was on point.

No comments:

Post a Comment