1. Taylor Swift. Yeah, she's changed a bit, but I still like her. Her cd's almost always came out around September/October. Last year's song; "All too Well" also had a Fall-like vibe to me and her mention of Maple Lattes. Before that, I remember her cd "Speak Now" coming out in October and we bought it and listened to it the first time on a car ride to our church's annual Canoe trip. It was freezing that day, and it was nice having a car ride up there listening to her songs and feeling alive and full of Fall. That cd was also my favorite one so, good memories. :) Also, in Thanksgiving they had her tv special shown then too and I remember watching it right after our guests had left. Perfect ending to a perfect day. So, Taylor will always hold fond memories for me.
2. Harry Potter. They always have a great Fall scene in all of the books and movies. And I love Hermione's sweaters and boots, and her overall personality and fashion sense. I love Emma Watson. But overall, Harry Potter reminds me of Fall and I watch the movies/re-read the books around this time.
3. Pumpkin Patches. For obvious reasons. haha. But last year, we had a really memorable time getting our Pumpkin. We went out to eat at this really good Pizzeria, in which they brought out Pizza on a platter and my Dad accidently knocked off the table and onto the floor. Which somehow ended up being hilarious. haha. Then, we walked to a Puppy Place where you can gawk over cute puppies and play with them. After that, we went and got pumpkins. One to carve, and one to use for a favorite pumpkin recipe. And it was just fun. Everyone was in good spirits, and it was lovely.
4. Candy. For the obvious reasons.
5. Cold Weather, for the obvious reasons.
6. Plaid, Moccasins, Jackets, Football Games, and all that Jazz.