Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sometimes

Sometimes I have phases where I kind of lose myself a little.
I don't mean to but it happens.
I get caught up in the world and I lose myself.

It's happened to me again.
I think that's why I'm lacking in creativity and wanting to blog.
I lost myself a bit and my thoughts were focused on something not really worth my time.
So, I'm trying to change that.

I know we don't really deserve anything.

But I also know I should focus on fixing some things about myself.
I know I should spend a little more time shaping me.
I know I should spend more time on who God wants me to be instead of focusing on things that just distract me and make me feel things I shouldn't be feeling.

So, yeah, there's that.
I hope it won't take too long until I am back to myself.
I know there's a lot going on and happening right now.

Everything's about to change in less than two months when I stroll on up to shake hands and move the tassel in a cap and gown and receive my diploma leaving school for what might be forever.

And that's scary.

But I don't want that to keep me from living my life and living in the moment now.

No comments:

Post a Comment