Friday, October 3, 2014

The Grand Pumpkin Adventure


Yesterday, I tried pho for my first time because my friend convinced me too and everybody knows that friends who eat pho together are friends pho-ever. We also tried on weird masks from Hot Topic, and we looked pretty hot in them too. ( I'm seriously kidding, I wore a sheep mask for goodness sake.) I also got her to try a macaroon, and they are so colorful and dainty. Later that night, I had drama club and then I also watched Criminal Minds season 10 premiere. :)

Other Fun Things to Sum Up My Week: Lotsa free coffee, pumpkins, pumpkin scones (yes they exist and I will try them tonight with a cup of coffee and I will enjoy life), calming walks, apple streusel pancakes, Fall playlist, comfy cardigans, God's Word, the promise of cooler weather, and the joy of the weekend ahead.

I love Octobers. I really do.

1 comment:

  1. Octobers are so very magical. :)
    I'm glad you're having such a wonderful beginning of Autumn!

    ReplyDelete