Friday, October 10, 2014

Everything

I love drama, so naturally I was excited when I found out that our college had a drama club! Not only that but our drama club gets an amazing opportunity to go to a public highschool and share our testimonies and perform a skit that's put to the song "Everything" by Life House. It's a great a skit, and I think it's highly impactful. If you haven't seen it, I suggest you should. :) We had auditions last night and I got the main girl!!!! I was super excited because I wasn't expecting it. I wasn't going to intentionally try out for her part because I was just happy to be in it and be apart of this amazing opportunity and I would have been okay with wherever I was put. But I got it, and I'm just so excited to see how God uses and blesses people through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment