Saturday, November 26, 2016

Leftovers and Christmas Joy

Moana,
Shopping,
Starbucks,
Bonfire and Music nights,
Gilmore Girls Revival,
A Bridal Shower,
Some Christmas shopping,
Tree Trimming,
Special Ornaments,
Leftovers (so many delicious leftovers),
Christmas charades,
Rudolph and Whitey the Snowman watching,
Christmas paper telephone,
Annual friend tree trim picture,
Christmas music channel,
Christmas Blend Coffee,
family + friends + joy
.

That has been my Friday and Saturday and I have treasured and loved these moments and days.
I know Sunday will come and go and Monday will soon be here greeting me with work.
But I love this weekend and the memories and joy and cheer will continue to take me along all the way to Christmas.

I love this season.
The Christmas season is here, my friends, it's here.

Any Christmas traditions you have?
How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment