Sunday, October 30, 2016

The Last Octobery Weekend

October is nearing it's end.
So what does that mean?

Well, if you're me, it means;

Lot's of coffee.
A frappula.
A pumpkin spice cup of coffee.
Pumpkin themed games.
Bean Bag Toss.
"It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" Bingo.
Candy Corn Bowling.
Apple bobbing.
Apple baseball.
Apples to Apples.
Uno.
Mafia.
Pumpkin Fondu.
Pumpkin Chili.
Pumpkin Alfredo.
Pumpkin PiƱata (with lots of candy).
Pumpkin carving (such as funny face carved pumpkin and a tinker bell carved pumpkin).
Pumpkin painting (such as mike wasowski and sully painted pumpkins).
Volleyball.
Bonfires.
S'mores.
Annual hay ride.
Apple pie.
Orange Sherbet Punch.
Lit Pumpkin Candles.
November Mix CD.

Good friends.
Good family.
Good life.

My last October weekend of 2016 has been quite dandy.

Tomorrow's my last October day but then November is creeping up.
It may be the scariest thing about October,
but I will welcome November as much as I welcomed October.

I like them both.

I hope your weekend was just as pleasant and pumpkinfull.

Tell me about it, won't ya?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment