Saturday, October 15, 2016

"Coffee is its own language in itself."

-- Jackie Chan



So, I'm not posting this quote along side this picture to somehow convey that the coffee at Denny's was so amazing because, well, it wasn't.

But, that's not the point.
The point is that so many memories can be shared over a drink of coffee.
Last night, I made amazing memories eating pumpkin pancakes and sipping halfway decent coffee at a diner with my family.
The ceiling starting leaking, so we had to move tables.
Some songs came on the radio that I really disliked.
But those stuff, they didn't matter.

We had a great time, laughing, saying silly things, and excited for going and picking out a pumpkin at a pumpkin patch afterwards while we were all decked out in plaid clothing.

Our original plan to go to our favorite pizza and outdoor eating place fell through as it was overly crowded on a late Friday evening, so our back up plan was good 'ole Denny's and it didn't disappoint.

Denny's has always been a favorite of mine (partly because it's featured in The Santa Claus) and it's just always has been full of good breakfast food and memories.

It's not the most fancy restaurant, or prettiest, or best tasting food,
but that's totally okay with me.

Because it has a homey environment and that's all that matters.
The waitresses and waiters were nice and joked around with us and I'm sorry,
but I don't think you can get that type of feel or experience at Carrabbas.

I'm a simple person and always will be.

I'll cherish nice, friendly people and friendly atmospheres and diners always.

Anyways, after our lovely dinner, the moon decided to shine ever so bright and we drove quite a bit through the night to our favorite pumpkin patch and found our perfect pumpkin.

Then, as tradition has it, we watched "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" and I made some apple cider.

{Moral of the story; I love coffee, diners, and pumpkins.
Always have, always will.}

Have an October memory you'd like to share?
Comment below!


It was a perfect October evening and nights like those remind me why I love Octobers so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment