Monday, October 10, 2016

Autumn red sent the leaves to their new beds

So,
it's been awhile.
Once again.

So, I'm sorry.

But I'm going to catch you up.

I will tell you that work and being sick has definitely distracted me from blogging.
Also, just life in general.

But anyways, today was a great day so I wanna talk about it.

Today, Florida actually decided to bring on the breezy weather.
It decided to actually feel like Florida Fall.
So, having the morning alone to myself,
I sipped up some coffee on my back porch, savoring the taste and the feel of the breezes while I caught up with a friend of mine who I haven't gotten to talk to in a long time.

Then I ate lunch, got ready for work and brewed me some pumpkin coffee to take there and although I have to wear my uniform t-shirt and jeans, I wore my boots and a plaid shirt with it.

The work day went well and I got plenty of hugs from tiny children and as the sun went down, I ate dinner on my back porch.

Later I had apple cider and a pumpkin cookie to finish of my Fall day plus my Fall music playlist going on.

So, today, was a good October day.

And while we are on the subject of Fall,
I'm going to spam you with wonderful Fall pictures that include the one and only, wonderful, Matthew Gray Gubler.


Here is flannel Mr. Gubler.



Here is spooky and pumpkin headed Mr. Gubler.



Here we have Mr.Gubler showing his love for pumpkins and other gourds while looking gourdgeous himself.


Here Mr.Gubler is hiding behind Fall leaves and he will most likely lose at playing hide-and-seek but it's okay because he's cute and he's along side Fall leaves so it's basically perfect.


Lastly,
we have Mr.Gubler consuming an apple and holding a fur hoodie jacket while describing his dream date which includes Fall things because he loves Fall just like I do.

So, moral of the story; be like Matthew.
And also, Fall is great.
So, to end this post, I will post some Fall pictures I got because I like Fall.
A lot.
A lot, a lot.
Like, a lot.


Happy Fall!

May it be filled with Fall leaves,
fake barns,
scarecrows,
pumpkins,
road trips,
pumpkin spice lattes,
cardigans,
flannel,
boots,
breezy weather,
and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment