Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Face the Storms; Wait for the Rainbows

Henna Tattoos, Dolphin Watching, Easy Breezes, Too Much Buttered Popcorn, Coffee Nights in Booths With Good Music Vibrating In My Ears, Piano Playing/ Singing, Matching Shirts, Planned Trips, Skype Chat Dates, Disney Adventures Soon To Be Had, Movie Experiences, Safari Rides, Petting Water Buffalo, Appreciating Friendships, Lebanese Restaurants.

So, job hunting had been a bit stressful. I'm still waiting to hear back from a lot of applications. I know it takes time to find jobs and it's a process. I have been very impatient and I have been dwelling on the fact that I do not have a job and I need to find one.

But today-
I'm going to appreciate the good things that have been happening.
There's been a lot that I've been over looking.
Tonight I took a step back and I had a moment where I was living life and I just took a moment to appreciate it.
So, now I'm going to share the moments that I've been having and not treasuring.
Because I need to be treasuring them. 

I will face the storms when they come,
And I will wait for the rainbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment