Saturday, April 23, 2016

Graduation

I'm starting to feel sad.
I'm excited about graduating and I'm excited about the future too.
But I'm feeling sad.
I'm finally starting to get the whole emotional breakdown thing.
Today, I started crying at the Gilmore Girls finale.
I've already seen it before and I don't cry.
I just don't cry at movies or t.v shows except occasionally I'll cry at the end of Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.
I am feeling sad though and wanting to be with people but not.
Like I want to be with my friends who I may never see again,
but I also feel the heaviness of my chest and the weight of all my emotions and I don't know how to handle them right now and I don't want to be with my friends while I feel like this.
I just feel sad.
Life is changing.
It's not a bad thing.
But it's starting to feel sad now.

No comments:

Post a Comment