Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Bittersweet Days

I'm graduating soon and I'm going to miss these times of laughter.

I'm going to miss game nights, mattress surfing, movie nights, beach trips, book trips, short runs, walmart adventures, coffee trips, school activities like paint wars, lunch time conversations, bread rolls and ice cream.

I'm going to miss school opportunities like shadowing a news reporter and having an article being featured on me and my friend and being a Senior or being a media intern with my friends and writing articles at SUN'nFUN and getting published for the first time and taking pictures and learning about people's lives and creating inside jokes and memories.

I'm going to miss intermural soccer where we lost every single game but always had fun and drama club where we had our first improv show and we did scene work where I was Glinda the good witch from Wicked and going to our college bible study every wednesday night praising and worshiping Jesus together.

I'm going to miss it all and maybe that's why I haven't been posting so much.
Because I've been busy learning and growing and laughing and not wanting to miss my life here.
But it'll be over soon.
Sadly, but surely.
And so I will have more to write about my new chapter in life.
But I am going to miss this.
I know I am.
I'm going to miss this new school that I didn't think I would miss.


I'm already feeling the feels.


No comments:

Post a Comment