Sunday, January 10, 2016

This Is It, It's Tiime

I'm sitting on my bed surrounded by twinkling lights with a room that actually makes me feel like I am at home and I'm by myself but I'm not lonely and I am listening to Coldplay's "Atlas" and I am just ready. I was nervous and I was apprehensive. But now I am back at my dorm for my last college semester before I graduate and I've got this new haircut and it's a new year and I am ready. I'm not sitting here worrying anymore because I don't know where this feeling came from but I feel confident about this semester and I feel okay with the fact that my future lies ahead and very soon and I don't know what it holds after I graduate. I am excited and I don't know why. Maybe it's the twinkling comforting lights or maybe it's because God has given me peace and I'm thinking that's the answer and oh my do I serve a mighty and wonderful God. It's time to begin, isn't? I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit I'm just the same as I was. Imagine Dragons got it right. Even though I am just the same as I once was, it's time to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment