Thursday, January 28, 2016

Dear Friend

Dear Friend,

I don't know if you're there. If you're reading this. If you're listening to the words I try to speak to you through my writing. Sometimes I feel like I'm writing to the air. I really want to make words count. I want them to mean something. I want them to inspire. I don't know if that will happen. I don't know if the future holds a place for me to share life with you in book form. I don't know whether my dreams will come true or if I'll fall short. But I do know life has its ups and downs and right now I am feeling the downs. And sometimes the downs come out of nowhere. But right now I feel like no one is listening and I feel alone with my mind, That's why I'd really appreciate it if someone could let me know they hear, they experience that too sometimes and that it'll be okay. But I guess in the end, I already know that. Because my dearest friend of all holds the universe in His hands and my future too. So it'll be okay. But sometimes it's nice to hear it out of human's lips or words. So, I guess that's why I'm writing to you friend. I'm not Charlie, but when Charlie wrote to his dear friend, I felt like I should do the same. And if you don't get the reference, I am sorry.

Love,
Sophie

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading your blog sometimes, though I didnt left a comment :) Sometime I feel the same thing. When I have no friends to sharing out my hearts and mind then I go to my blog. Praying for you!
    Blessing,
    Delvalina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Delvalina. :) I'll be honest with you, there was a time when I got "caught up" in the blogosphere. Where I felt like I needed to comment on multiple blogs just to get people to read mine or follow mine and it worked too back then but I know my writing and purpose of writing suffered because of it. Now I don't really get comments and I understand it because I don't comment on others now really. But I know blogging has become enjoyable and worth it again. I just sometimes wonder if anyone reads them anymore because of my lack of reaching out. You know? I appreciate the comment though and I appreciate the prayers:)

      Delete