Monday, July 13, 2015

Wishes and Hope

Can we just have pumpkins and Fall leaves, and winter in summertime and in Florida, and Matthew Gray Gubler run into me at a cute nonexpensive coffee shop with twinkling lights, and a pillow that sings me songs that soothe my soul and put my head to rest, and bible verses painted on the town in hope and happiness, and just nice things like that. I like to dream the impossible but I also like the fact that what people deem impossible will come true after death for me. Because death is not the end for me, just the end of my human life and the start of the best life full of unimaginable things where there is no more sorrow or pain and I am happy and complete and amazed and in awe, but most importantly, I'll be with my creator and savior and get to sing praises to Him forever and ever. I'm looking forward to that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment