Friday, May 15, 2015

My Heart Aches

There is so much one can do with a life,
and more often than naught,
people ruin them instead of use them.
 
All I know is as long as one is living, there is always hope for change.
 
So, I hope and pray for those who are throwing their lives away to realize what they're doing and pick it back up from the trashcan they carelessly threw it in and take it to the one who can make anew the things our human hands destroy.
 
"Going my own way makes me happy" says the one with misery staining the corners of her lips.
 
But the truth is evident to the ones who seek it.
 
So, I pray for you all, seek it.

"I will give to the Lord the thanks due to his righteousness,
and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord, the Most High."
--Psalm 7:17

No comments:

Post a Comment