Thursday, May 24, 2012

My First Blog Post

Hello there.  I'm Sophie and I'm a newbie. So this first post is inevitably going to be pretty lame because it's the first one and I'm still trying to get the hang of things. Which is indeed hard when you are technologically challenged. Hopefully, I'll get some help soon and spiffy up this solemn blog with some Sophieness. I'll give you a heads up about what my blogs will mainly consist of though. :) It'll consist of poetry, lots of it. It will consist of my thoughts. It will consist of random things that I love. It will consist of photography, mine and others. It will probably contain quotes, but only ones that really strike me or make me go; "Ooh. I like that." It will consist of puns. Because, hey, let's face it. Who doesn't like puns? I might make polls and I might post everyday yet but I'm not sure yet. You'll have to wait and see. It will consist of Bible verses and songs I like. And hopefully I'll get to impact you all or inspire you in some way, shape, or form. Because that's my main goal. This writing isn't for me. I have a journal for that. This writing is for you, dear readers. :)
                                         Sincerely,
                                     Sophizzle

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you and I have been blogging for about the same amount of time! I got mine in May too.
    Oh, and about your comment on my post, did you really look through all my posts? I always wonder how many people do...

    ReplyDelete