Thursday, February 4, 2016

Your Love

Today was Jane Eyre, Drama Club, and soccer.
It's nice being able to do things you love.
I love literature, I love acting and I love soccer.
I don't always get to do these things,
so when I do,
it's nice.
I was kinda in funk earlier.
I've kinda been in a funk.
Some things in life just make me sad.
And sometimes I can't shake it.
But your love, Oh Lord, wraps me like a blanket and I love being in that blanket...
Sometimes I just forget to let You hold me.
Sometimes I just don't realize you're holding me.
Sometimes, I just am a mess.
The world is out of my control.
But thank goodness for that.
Thank goodness it's in your control.
Even if my eyes cannot see reasons and my brain cannot understand the why's and even if I will never know certain things, I am so thankful it's in Your control and that your love and grace surpasses everything.
I think I'm out of my funk now.
And I just want to praise You now my Lord.
And I'm sorry that I don't praise you and always feel the joy I should have when I am sad.
But; "Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You." (Psalm 63:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment