Thursday, August 29, 2013

You are an endangered specie

"YOU MIGHT GET MARRIED ONE DAY AND GET TO LIVE WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND AND DECORATE YOUR HOME WITH THEM AND DO EVERYTHING TOGETHER LIKE WATCH LATE NIGHT INFORMERCIALS JUST BECAUSE AND SEE THEIR SLEEPY FACE WHEN THEY WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND HAVE A SECRET HANDSHAKE AND BE REALLY WEIRD WITH THEM AND THEY’LL STILL LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT AND IF THE POSSIBILITY OF ALL OF THAT DOESN’T MAKE YOU SMILE I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL..."

Also, we're all endangered species. I am the only me that will ever exist, you are the only you that will ever exist, we're the only ones of us that will ever exist. I think that's nice to think about. Since, we're endangered we should protect ourselves. We should love our selves. Not in a selfish, pride kind of way. But the kind of way that you are important and that God has made you who you are and that you're beautiful and you should appreciate that, and appreciate being you.

In a you should be happy about being you kind of way.

4 comments:

  1. An endangered species! Oh, I like that. =) I'm glad you're poetical Soph, poetry, metaphors, similes...they all add a little sparkle to life. A little spice, and it's very nice! ;D

    It made me smile! =))))

    xx ~JEnny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this all. It made me smile, definitely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post Sophie!

    You are such a talented girl full of enchanted words :)
    Thanks for sharing,
    Delvalina

    ReplyDelete