Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Happiest Place on Earth

This past weekend was one of the best weekends of my life.
Everything was perfect.
Friday was a chill evening spent with nachos, spicy salsa and a quiet evening watching family movies/tv shows and catching up with everyone in my family.

Saturday was an impromptu trip to the Pierce Street market that had multiple vendors and crafts and samples and food and we had never been before. It was perfect weather and it was a perfect day. We got thai tea and I had a delicious smoothie and just everything was great.

Then on Saturday we decided to plan an even more spontaneous and grand plan to go to Disney's Magic Kingdom the following day. It was totally random and the best thing ever. In case you don't know this already, I am a HUGE Disney fan. It's one of my favorite places in the world to go. Not only this, but they were having an offer where for a discounted price you could visit three of Disney's park up until June. That being said, we're most likely going to go back and visit two other parks which I haven't been to since I was ten. So, it's more than a little exciting to me.

Sunday was full of magic. I got to go on my favorite rides, eat some of my favorite foods (mickey's pretzels man, mickey pretzels), meet extremely nice people, got souvenirs for friends and watched magical fireworks over the castle. It was also perfect weather and we got to breeze through some lines although it was crowded. It was just really great and I know we can't recreate memories but we sure can treasure them and I'll always treasure the memories created this weekend.

There's nothing in the world more magical than Disney.

All you need is a little faith, trust and pixie dust.


Here's a few photos I've uploaded, but you can bet there were plenty more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment