Sunday, November 1, 2015

Thankfulness

So, a lot of people pick a thing each day of November to say what they're thankful for... and I've never done it before. I don't know why. I think partly because it's a trend. But, honestly, out of all trends, that's not a bad one to follow. In fact, we need to be thankful for more often and this will help me be more aware of what I am thankful of and what I should be thankful for. So, even though I've already posted once today, here it goes;

November 1st- Day One:

I am going to start off with the number one thing I am most thankful for. The reason I can even be here writing what I am thankful for; my Lord and Savior. I am thankful for God and that He created me as well as the whole wide earth and made each of us so unique and beautifully designed. I am thankful that I have this chance at living and getting to know Him and meeting the people I have met and living the life I have lived. I am thankful that He so selflessly sent His son to earth and to die for us to save us for our condemning sins. I am thankful that Jesus has washed our sins as white as snow so that I and anyone who chooses to believe in Him may have eternal life with Him. I am thankful for my Jesus, and my God. My life would be nothing without Him. And I'd have nothing to live for without Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment